- Q1.Why cannot I receive email magazines?
- The email magazines may be automatically filtered as junk email. Please check the filter settings in your email program.
- Q2.Why cannot I receive email magazine even though I adjust the filter settings?
Please try these options in your anti-spam settings.
1.Accept emails with web links
2.Accept PC mails
3.Accept email from “costcojapan.jp” domain ?※1
※1If you cannot set the domain name in the filtering setting, please register these email address in your email program:
firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q3.How can I change my email address?
- Please re-register here.
- Q4.How can I stop receiving Costco email magazines?
- Please unsubscribe here.
- Q5.Why did I receive email magazines after I unsubscribed email magazines?
- If your household members registered the same email address, please unsubscribe mail magazines with the household membership number.
- Q6.Why did I receive email magazines after my membership card expired?
- You might receive email magazine for a period of time after your unsubscription. If you need immediate unsubscription, please unsubscribe here .
- Q7.Why did I receive email magazines although I am not a member/ I did not subscribe email magazine?.
- Another member might have registered your email address by typing error. Please contact us here to unsubscribe.
- Q8.Why do I receive email magazines late after the day of delivery?
- Email magazine might be delivered delay due to the trouble or disruption of your email-service program.
- Q9.Should I register my email address if my membership card is re-issued?
- Your registered email address is not valild now; please re-register your email address here.
- Q10.Why do I see “error” when I access the web page of email magazine registration/unsubscription? .
When your mobile phone or PC browser is an old version, you may not be able to browse use the registration/unsubscrition pages with TLS 1.0 secure communication system.
If you need to enable the TLS 1.0 secure communication system, please contact your mobile phone or software company .
Reference (external link) https://www.ipa.go.jp/security/announce/20141017-ssl.html
- F.A.Q（mail magazine）