COSTCO CONTINUES TO EXPAND IN JAPAN
Costco Wholesale is the world’s largest membership warehouse club
Over 740 locations worldwide
26 locations currently operate in Japan
Map of Current Locations
If you have site information which meets the criteria listed below, please contact us by fax or mail. After receiving your information, we will contact you for further discussion.
Please note, we will not be able to return any documents you send, however we will treat all information carefully and confidentially.
*KEY SITE CRITERIA*
- Land Requirement: 7,000 tsubo or more
(anticipated building footprint approximately 4200 tsubo)
- Population of 500,000 people within 10 kilometers
- Commercial, Semi-Commercial, Semi-Industrial Zoning
- 800+ parking spaces
- Good access roads and close proximity to highway and expressway
- Purchase and/or long term ground lease (40+ years), build to suit Lease
*BENEFITS OF COSTCO TO THE COMMUNITY*
- Employment – A mature Costco warehouse typically employees 250 – 500 employees.
- “Costco” Impact – Studies have shown that Costco positively improves nearby town centers.
- Also Costco attracts many small business owners and affluent customers to an area.
- Price – Costco’s low warehouse prices can improve the competitiveness of independent, local businesses.
Costco Wholesale Japan, LTD.
Real Estate Department
5F 3-1-4 Ikegami Shincho, Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki-shi,
Kanagawa-ken, 210-0832, Japan
Attention: Real Estate Manager